Wilson Street Pantry

Hi. I’m Lauren. And I’m a coffee addict.

If you know me at all then you'll likely at some point or another have seen me with an iced coffee in my hand. As basic white girl as that may be, I’ve got to be real with you- I don't get nearly enough sleep, like borderline insomniac behaviour. So by drinking a lot of the stuff I’ve decided I’m qualified to review coffee places for you all. Bon appetite.


Wilson Street Pantry
Flavour: 5/5
Size: 2/5
Price: 3/5
Place: 4/5

SO really came in hot out the gates on this one people. Wilson Street Pantry in Merchant City was a really nice place and an enjoyable time all round. It was very aesthetically pleasing for all you Instagram flexers out there that want a prime photo for your story. With its small minimalist vibe and monochromatic tile floor it’s the perfect place to go imagine you’re in New York city writing your soon to be critically acclaimed screenplay. However, it is quite small place so wouldn’t recommend it if you’re wanting to take your laptop and sit for 3 hours to get some uni work done because you likely will feel the guilt of taking up a whole table to have your coffee that you actually finished 5 minutes after walking in the door. Now in regard to the actual coffee, it was very satisfying- very strong but not too bitter. However, it was a quite small so would have preferred it to be bigger- but that’s life. Also, due to its size it is a bit pricy sitting at £4 a pop.

But don't just take my word on it. Welcome to this weeks segment of ‘Drinking Buddies’ with special guest Faye Mathieson. So, Faye what did you think?? “I mean, yeah was good. I don’t know what else you want me to say…’. Thanks for the insight Faye.

That’s all for now folks, tune in next week.











Comments

Popular Posts