Laboratorio Espresso

 ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Welcome back to this weeks instalment of 'lauren needs a coffee intervention'. This week we made a visit to Laboratorio Espresso. Locked and loaded with my right hand vegan, Georgia, by my side we set off for an early morning coffee. Really felt like I had my life together walking into this place, and we all know that I most certainly don't, so that a refreshing and new feeling to experience. So lets get on with show. 

                                

Laboratorio Espresso
Flavour: 4/5
Size: 2/5
Price: 4/5
Place: 5/5

Alright, before we start I must warn you, this place is for trUE cOFFee coNNOisSEuRs- when I asked if they had hazelnut syrup to go in my iced latte the man behind the counter looked at me with distain as if I had just asked to sacrifice his first born child, followed by a 'we don't do syrups here'. However all credit to them once I tried their coffee I understood why not. It was not at all bitter which I often find myself thinking if lacking the extra dose of sweetness I get with the syrup and actually did go down a treat. Although, yet again did find myself disappointed with the lack of size options with only being able to get a tumbler sized glass full. What's a girl got to do to get a big coffee in this city eh?? Speaking of small, the place is TINY, would fit about 6 people inside. There are benches outside which would be perfect if not for the fact it feels like ive been transported to the north pole the second you step outside (although the north pole arguably isn't even real but lets not get into that). 

Now we will hand you over to our vegan correspondent Georgia with her scoop for this weeks segment of 'Drinking Buddies'. "Thanks Lauren, there is a cold breeze coming in from the west moving eastward overnight with a high chance of rain- oh no sorry wrong cue card. Right the coffee, would give it two thumbs up. Could tell it was good coffee and with the double espresso shot, it really cured my caffeine withdrawal. Back to you in the studio". 

Thats all we have for you this week folks. Tune in next time for more senseless rambling from yours truly. Goodnight. 


xoxo
 ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆



Comments

Popular Posts